Who Does Your Admin?
Running a calisthenics club really is like running a small business.
We have an extensive array of administrative requirements, and they are most likely being performed by coaches and volunteers. They are often tasks that we complete without really thinking too much about it. They just need to be done.
I’m thinking …..
- creating and distributing newsletters
- answering email queries
- preparing invoices and handling fees
- updating the website and social media content
- cleaning the hall
- ordering club merchandise
- organising music edits
- organising costumes
- registering teams for competitions
- preparing the annual concert/performance
The list could go on forever. And that doesn’t even include the task involved with editing music, making costumes, preparing lighting sheets, mentoring coaches ….
Many larger dance schools make use of overseas virtual assistants to help with some of the administrative tasks of running their business.
Try these tools to help with your admin tasks: